I help clients develop strategies for complex issues that affect their business growth and success. The solution to a complicated problem may involve a legal approach, a change in law, a grass roots initiative, an aggressive communication strategy, creation of a coalition, or a combination of all of the above. I work with all levels of government and across all industries to accomplish the goal. As president of our consulting group, Devine Strategies, I have established a team approach that draws on all of the resources of the firm to create collaborative, multi-faceted solutions. I am a registered lobbyist in New Hampshire.
Clients have benefited from my expertise in mergers & acquisitions, utility management, deregulation, and rate cases, public policy tax issues, health care provider public policy, national consumer product organizations, and efforts to defeat onerous initiatives. I also have handled contracting issues for clients with the state.
I have spent the last 25 years in volunteer leadership roles supporting state and community organizations in New Hampshire. I travel when time allows.
- "Women Inspiring Women," New Hampshire Conference for Women, November 13, 2015
- The Women’s Leadership Institute Annual Conference, 2011 & 2012
- Women in Politics," Rockefeller Center at Dartmouth College
- NH Women Inspiring Women Conference 2010
- New Hampshire Public TV, Board of Directors
- New England Council, Board of Directors
- Member City of Concord Planning Board
- Business and Industry Association (BIA), Board of Directors
Get in touch
- Named one of New Hampshire’s most Influential Women in Business
- Member of the Economic Development Advisory Board (appointed by the Governor)
- Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, Past Chair and Board Member
- Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, Former Board of Directors
- Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, Past Chair and Board Member
- New Hampshire Historical Society, Past Chair and Board Member
- New Hampshire Preservation Alliance, Former Board of Trustees
- Capitol Region Healthcare Board, Former Board of Directors
- City Year NH Board of Directors
- Concord YMCA, Board of Directors, Past Chair
- NH Telecommunications Advisory Board (appointed by the Governor)
- State/ Capital/ Regional Zoning Commission, member