Teresa R. Rosenberger
President of Devine Strategies
Teresa, the former President of FairPoint Communications in New Hampshire, works extensively helping clients develop strategies for success and growth. Teresa has significant experience in regulatory matters, government affairs, public relations, grassroots organizing and economic development. Teresa interacts regularly with the Governor, state legislature, state agencies, New Hampshire’s federal delegation, the federal government, local organizations, NH cities and towns and other public officials on areas of concern to the firm's clients. Throughout her career, Teresa has expertise in the areas of telecommunications, public utilities, healthcare, taxation, licensing, environmental issue, human resources, and all general business issues.
Teresa's approach to problem solving is to work within the client service team, providing potential political, legislative and grassroots solutions. Understanding the dynamics of both the political and legislative process at the federal, state and local levels allows Teresa to be a valuable contributor to a client service team.
Throughout her 30-year career in public policy, communications and advocacy, Teresa has been involved at both the national, state and local level. She began her career at U.S. News and World Report magazine. She has been a member the speech writing and research staff at the White House under the presidencies of Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan. From 1989-1996 Teresa was a political and communications consultant for The American Association of Retired Persons, helping develop federal and state advocacy positions and strategies for involvement in the presidential and other federal elections. She has also consulted for the Healthcare Leadership Committee in Washington, D.C., specifically working with their management to develop integrated state strategies to implement healthcare reform legislation. Teresa has worked on issues in the State of New Hampshire for the last decade and a half. Most recently, Teresa was the President of FairPoint Communications in New Hampshire. While at FairPoint, Teresa was able to successfully bring the company out of bankruptcy and totally change its image to one of respect. Under Teresa’s leadership, FairPoint was voted the best telecommunications company in NH.
- University of North Carolina, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, 1971
- The Women’s Leadership Institute Annual Conference, 2011 & 2012
- Women in Politics," Rockefeller Center at Dartmouth College
- NH Women Inspiring Women Conference 2010
- New England Council, Board of Directors
- Business and Industry Association(BIA), Board of Directors
- Named one of NH’s most Influential Women in Business
- Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce, Past Chair and Board Member
- Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, Former Board of Directors
- Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, Past Chair and Board Member
- New Hampshire Historical Society, Past Chair and Board Member
- New Hampshire Preservation Alliance, Former Board of Trustees
- Capitol Region Healthcare Board, Former Board of Directors
- Concord YMCA, Board of Directors, Past Chair
- Past Member NH Telecommunications Advisory Board (appointed by the Governor)
- Past Member State/ Capital/ Regional Zoning Commission
- Past Member of the economic Development Advisory Board (appointed by the Governor)
More Info on:
Teresa R. Rosenberger