My work with clients is concentrated in the areas of probate litigation, general commercial litigation, and insurance defense. I help our clients find cost-effective solutions to their legal matters. Serving on the New Hampshire Bar Association’s Board of Governors and Committee on Cooperation With the Courts, and previously as president of the Manchester Bar Association, has helped me develop meaningful relationships with many lawyers in the state and more effectively represent our firm’s clients.
I represent individuals, businesses, and government entities in probate matters, contract disputes, premises liability claims, and trespass claims, among other matters. My experience also includes commercial and residential lease disputes, and I have represented landlords and tenants in many cases involving a broad range of issues.
For the past several years I have served on the Palace Theatre Community Advisory Board, and I am a 2011 graduate of the Leadership Greater Manchester program. When I am not practicing law, I enjoy hiking, skiing, and spending time with my family.
- A Practical Guide to Discovery and Depositions in New Hampshire, MCLE New England (2011), drafted ethics and professionalism commentaries for three chapters
- "Recent Undue Influence Cases: Lessons for the Estate Planning Practitioner," Portsmouth, NH, May 12, 2016
- Presentation on a personal jurisdiction case, Structural Engineers of New Hampshire meeting, May 2014
- "Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law & Lease Negotiations" seminar, October 2011
- "Landlord-Tenant Law Update" seminar, May 2010
- "Fundamentals of Landlord-Tenant Law" seminar, May 2009
Get in touch
- Palace Theatre Community Advisory Board (2011-present)
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire - Federal Court Advisory Committee (committee member, 2016 - present).
- New Hampshire Bar Association - Board of Governors (Governor-at-Large, 2011 - present), Committee on Cooperation With the Courts (committee member, 2015 - present), Communications Advisory Council (liaison to Board of Governors, 2016 - present), New Lawyers Committee (committee member, 2007 - 2015; liaison to Board of Governors, 2011 - 2015).
- New Hampshire Supreme Court Society (Trustee, 2016 – present).
- Manchester Bar Association (President, 2014 - 2015; Vice President, 2013 - 2014; Secretary, 2012 - 2013; Executive Committee, 2010 - 2012 and 2015 - present).
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (District Representative for New Hampshire and Massachusetts, 2008 - 2010).
- Leadership Greater Manchester Program, Class of 2011