It's a Sunny Friday on the Seacoast - Do You Know Where Your Employees Are?
An advanced employment law seminar designed to assist employers in avoiding liability.
Please join us for this complimentary, live seminar with attorneys from Devine Millimet’s Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Practice Group.
Topics to be covered include:
- Brief overview of applicable federal and state leave of absence laws;
- Best practices on employee attendance policies and procedures;
- Managing insurance and fringe benefit accruals during an absence;
- Discussion of FMLA/ADA (e.g., when FMLA rights are exhausted, what (if any) obligations are there to allow additional time off under the ADA?); and
- Review and group discussion of “fact pattern” (provided in advance of the seminar) as a tool to provide instruction on laws and best practices for HR professionals in the workplace.
8:00am - 8:30 Registration & Breakfast
8:30am - Noon Presentation
We hope you will join us!